Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

Become a ninja and fight to be the next kage!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rouge shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rouge

rouge

rouge shadows Empty
PostSubject: rouge shadows   rouge shadows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Name:rouge ichi-kun

Village: Mist

Apearance:
rouge shadows Action6
Curce mark seal: (this was given to me at the age of 10 and it was placed in the middle of my chest as a curse mark and a demon seal.the dragon shape is a specal family mark witch is why this is the onely seal to be formed in the shape of a dragon.the demon inside me is verry strong witch is why the seal must be this big)
rouge shadows Dragon

Clan: last and only servivor of the ichi-kun clan

Personality:careing,kind,short tempored,laughs alot and injoys jokes,is shy when you first meet her but comes acroos as snobby and stuck up because of how i act,stong willd fighter,hard headed,smart but not genious smart,iv kinda got a multipal persanallaty,it just depends on what mood im in.if you make me mad,ill more than likley fight back,if your nice and catch me on a good day,ill have fun and even help you train some times.just watch me,and pick your times wisley,balieve me,you dont want to be on my bad side.

Special Characteristics:i have two diferent types of chakra.my chakra is darl purple and helps me controle me power,speed,agillaty,and jutsu profection.my other chakra is gold and it comes from the curce mark on my chest that iv had sence i was 10.its a demonic seal aswell as a specal family secret.youl lurn more later.

Element(s):Fire,Lightning

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, and Weaponry

Jutsus:Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop(locks ancles arround the aponents neck and firmly wraps arms arround there body,holding them from behind to keep there body rigid and then dropping form a sertin hight slamming there head into the ground)
Hien - Flying Swallow(uses chakra to extend nuskly blades or kunis.createing an invisabole extencion of the blade so that even if the aponent manages to dodge the metal portion of the blade,the extra chakra atached to the end is still able to pearce there skin.)
Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm(an invisabole wave of concentraited chakra that shoots out fom the extended palm and forces the aponent back,some times it can also collaps the target's tenketsu points)
Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist(chakra extended from the body threw the body focased into a fist or palm that is thrust into an aponent sending a lardge wave of chakra that will send an aponent flying back into any hard sollid bject to add onto the damage.)
Gourai Rensa - Strong Thunder Lotus Chain(fosacing chakra ito increseing speedis the first step,the secand is wraping the aponent up in a throwing chain of some sots and then thrusting them into the air.when they reach the highest point of the throw you then thrust yourself above them and deliver a barrage of strikes,thrusting them closer and closer into the ground with each hit.at the last secand befour impact you then thrust one final harsh atack into there body and force them into the ground)
i have meny others but i prefer to keep them secret.

History/Background Story:i prefer not to talk about it but i will tell you a little about the past i wish to forget,if you have the guts to ask.the only thing every one knows abot me is,me family was murderd by a monster and i may have ben the cause of it.because of this,i seem to make every one uneasy and sorta afraid to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

rouge shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: