Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

Become a ninja and fight to be the next kage!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro-kun(stats)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro-kun

Kuro-kun(stats) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro-kun(stats)   Kuro-kun(stats) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Name:Kuro but was formerly known as ryerai

Village:Mist

Apearance:Semi long dark hair covers my green eyes i stand at 6'3'' weighing 230 pounds and am perfectly tone i wear a long dark trenchcoat which collar is clapsed over my mouth at times and other times it is open, my coat has short sleeves that end at my elbows and under it i wear a short sleeve shirt that hangs over my two bellts that are looped to my grey denim judo pants that stop at my ankels revealing my black cloth wrapped feet i wear nothing on my hands and carry a abnormal anbu mask that i wear on occasion

Clan:Ichi-kun(was expelled from the records by angry uncle)

Personality:laid back,the restyou find out yourself

Special Characteristics:My chakara is black and i have a bloodline called Ravens death gaze which nullifies any move reading jutsus making fights made on pure instinct I bear a cursed seal in both of my eyes whatr they are no one knows but when my emotions spike i can contort the world around me as well as avoid death if i'm focused enough and i can do strange genjutsu techniuqes never seen before i have been dubbed the walking Nightmare

Element(s):Anbu(i have the dark aspects of low level elements),darkness

Skills/Specialties: Kentoko and weaponary

Jutsus:Gentkuro gate 1-i become a little faster and gain a elemental attribute to my strikes making me stronger

Getka blast-a foucused strike of pure chakara that under certain circumstances such as complete enraged can take the energy form the world around me to strengthen it

Henshiki palm:I focus chakara around the space of my opponet and slam my fist into it causing it to explode and feel like a giant palm smashing into their body

Itsuko of a thousand fists:upon using my Gentkuro gate i am able t ounleash a flurry of fists at my opponet that can be pinpointed or chakara charged for more effectiveness

History/Background Story:upon my birth i had cursed blood and to make matters worse my parents had died when i was born causing me to live with my uncle who sensed such great darkness in my blood that e cast me out i had to train myself to fight and have been plauged by the spirits of Itachi and orichimaru who both fight over who is my real owner i only use them for knowledge and before we knew it we were on the outskirts of the mist village i try to blend in but am to noticeable so i remain on the outskirts honing my skills trying to avoid the contact of others incase they sense my powers
Back to top Go down

Kuro-kun(stats)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: